Monday, August 3, 2009

Looking for reasonably priced athletic shoes for WIDE feet.?

I'm not in any sports but I do need more exercise. A lot of times, I find myself avoiding walking because I don't have proper shoes. I live in the country with a LOT of beautiful places to walk and even hike (which I LOVE to do) but I need something that will keep my feet and ankles supported and something with a LOT more protection than my fav shoes, flipflops.





My problem is that I have wide feet and I can't find very many shoes in any style that fit. Payless has consistently good prices and has more wides than I can ever find elsewhere but their athletic shoes aren't very serious.





I am willing to pay more for the right shoes but then I get to the dept or sports store and I get discouraged because they are so UGLY and none of them fit.





If it's going to be ugly anyway, I would rather it just be white. And they need to FIT my FAT FOOT.

Looking for reasonably priced athletic shoes for WIDE feet.?
shoe carnival,i have wide feet also,%26amp; they always have shoes that fit!
Reply:My mother has this problem, She always tends to stick with the new balance brand, because they come in the size you need and then the width you need as well. They are pretty reasonable in price and arent horrible on the eyes either. I hope this helped



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment