Monday, April 20, 2009

Has anyone tried Kangaroo Jumps - they are rebounding shoes?

They can be found on kangaroojumps.com


I have read that University studies show that you spend much more energy, or calories, using Kangoo Jumps, compared to usual sport shoes.


I would love to get some, but will wait to hear if they are really as good as the website says?


Thank you in advance.

Has anyone tried Kangaroo Jumps - they are rebounding shoes?
I don%26#039;t know about %26quot;Kangaroo Jumps%26quot;, but, when my youngest daughter started playing basketball, center, I bought these %26quot;jump strengthening%26quot; (strap on devices) I saw the %26quot;info-mercial %26quot; and I was totally convinced they would work. Anyway, so my baby-girl took one look at them and thought they were totally ridiculous and they have been in the garage for years. Never worn. ... Now, with her Bachelors degree a month away I want to get her the, %26quot;Hip Hop Abs%26quot; DVD, as a gift. Gotta love it !
Reply:i think i saw those on celebrity fit club



car financing

No comments:

Post a Comment