Monday, April 20, 2009

Proper shoes?

I was wondering if I was just unlucky with my choice of high heeled shoes -- probably I just don%26#039;t know secrets of choosing good shoes. I can%26#039;t have the heels too high, and yet after trotting around for a couple of hours my feet are tired, I%26#039;ve got sores at couple of places, my feet feel swollen -- nothing of that sort happens while wearing sport shoes. I dread the day when I%26#039;ll be back in the office, having to wear shoes for the whole day. I%26#039;m very slim, I%26#039;m very fit, but the office shoes (as well shoes for dancing salsa) are killing me!


Am I just unlucky with my shoes or do women really feel this way and yet trot around on high heels the whole day and don%26#039;t whimper?

Proper shoes?
My feet usually always hurt after a night out in heels too. I usually always get sores and always end up in pain. But i wear them because they look good, and if i know certain shoes hurts ill put band aids on and bring some in my purse just in case. Unfortunately it is like that with all heels for me also, so your not the only one.
Reply:You can get very nice dressy shoes that are good for your feet at http://www.zcoil.com This website will help you find a local store and get shoes that are fitted to YOU since they are %26quot;pain relieving%26quot; foot wear...I love these shoes! They may look funny, but worth their weight in gold--try a pair and you will understand why! :) I wish I had found them years ago but glad I know about them now!



pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment