Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm looking for an insert that keeps my Nike shoes from getting deformed at the tip (they're 1/2 size big)

There was a product I saw in a sporting shoe store that one of the employees offered me with my shoes (a long while ago). He said because the shoes I bought are a little bigger than my feet (I have wide feet, so I usually end up buying bigger shoes), the front tips of my Nike%26#039;s (Air Force, low), will start to get deformed. He offered my a little rounded rubber product that you put into the shoe beforehand, and keeps the front from getting warped or deformed while I walk in them. I can%26#039;t seem to find anything online, and don%26#039;t remember the store! It was in an athletes world, sport chek, finsh line type store.... HELP!

I%26#039;m looking for an insert that keeps my Nike shoes from getting deformed at the tip (they%26#039;re 1/2 size big)
Here%26#039;s a thought, instead of getting a half size bigger, get your normal size in a WIDE!
Reply:Just put some paper or something in the ends of it or just go to a walmart or target and see what you can find! and i understand about the wide foot thing, i have the same problem! =]



this day in history

No comments:

Post a Comment