Sunday, April 19, 2009

Skate shoes and flat sneakers with support for walking? (see details...really long explanation...sorry)?

I love the look of flat shoes (from skateboarding shoes like Etnies to Vans/Converse high tops to girlie skimmers) and absolutely hate the way sports shoes designed for running and walking look. I work in the mall so I%26#039;m on my feet walking around a lot. Also, many of my workouts consist of walking. I need excellent arch support and shock absorption for the ball of my foot. I also don%26#039;t have a whole lot of money to spend. I currently have a pair of Reebok Ice Creams and I love these, but I want to know this for future reference: Are there any insoles you would recommend to give me this much support inside of these shoe styles? Should I take out the original padding or just put it on top? I kill shoe padding quickly...maybe because I%26#039;m a ballet dancer and really work my feet when I walk...


Ok that was super long, but I felt the details necessary. Sorry!

Skate shoes and flat sneakers with support for walking? (see details...really long explanation...sorry)?
you should try looking for skateboard shoes that also have the shocks for example Nike and Adidas have those king. theyre flat but the have shocks in them to absorb impact



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment