Friday, July 31, 2009

Do YOU use turf shoes?

Hey, i play field hockey and lacrosse and play on an astroturf field. I have played for awhile and every season suffer from shin splints. Everyone on my team uses cleats or sneakers. The cleats for me hurt my ankle and the sneakers are alright but hurt my shins. My mom played both sports and recommend getting turf shoes. Does anyone use them? What are they used to help with. Do they help support you on the hard turf and grip it? Thanks! any comments are welcome.

Do YOU use turf shoes?
shin splints probably are caused by the shoes. i get them and it is terrible, especially because i run a lot and play lots of sports, what helps me is when you run lands on your heals more, like trying to run quietly. try this on pavement. run down the street or something as quietly as possible landing on your heals first and for lack of a better word, rolling in. and also put Dr.sholes gel heal insoles in your should, that should help.



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment