Friday, July 31, 2009

What sneakers/casual shoes are trendy right now for young women?

Hi, I'm 20 and I'm looking for some sneakers or casual shoes that are somewhat like sneakers. I plan on wearing them a lot during the fall season. I want to a buy a few pairs. So my question is, what brand or style is hot right now for fall 2007? I know boots and other classy style are in but I'm looking for somewhat comfortable casual sneakers. I hope sneakers is the right word for my question. My definition of a sneaker in this case is a shoe that resembles workout/sports attire but can be worn outside the gym. If any girls out there have some advice, please feel free to comment. :)

What sneakers/casual shoes are trendy right now for young women?
From my point of view,adidas superstar are ageless...like they are cool every year,every season....


Sth like this,a merge between ballet and sports shoes are really nice and casual http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=50312... you could try finding some a bit more colourful
Reply:asics, and shoxs are great, they're both real comfortable and they fit the women's foot nicely. and make sure you get some comfortable socks to fit the sneakers nicely (never wear sneakers with out socks...they'll give you blisters).


hope this helps! :)



skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment